Day in the Life: Investment Associate
Investment Associates at Prudential Capital Group are empowered to build and cultivate new and existing client relationships – ranging from large private companies to middle-market public and private companies.
A typical 'day in the life' of an Investment Associate includes:
- Normally, the day begins by reviewing current financial and world news through the Wall Street Journal and various Internet sites.
- Work on existing portfolio client requests, which might include a Pru-shelf draw or a rollover financing.
- Organize next week's marketing trip by phoning and following up with prospects to arrange introductory or follow-up meetings. In addition, set up relationship meetings with clients in the same territory.
- Work on a new transaction: review company and industry information, develop a due diligence list, prepare internal pricing memorandums and meet with company management.
- Spend time developing marketing lists of new prospects and intermediaries; and develop "pitch" books for prospect, client and financial intermediary meetings.
Click on the links below for a look into the experiences of these three individuals:
View the Investment Associate Job Description for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to diversity in our workplace.