Summer Investment Analyst Internship Program
The eight-week Summer Investment Analyst Internship program offers interns an introduction to investment management at Prudential Capital Group, the corporate culture here, and the chance to develop their analytical skills as well as expand their knowledge of capital markets. Similar to our full-time Investment Analysts, interns:
- Work on small regional-based investment teams
- Research companies, markets and industries
- Participate in the due diligence on transactions
- Develop their financial modeling and comparable analysis skills
- Support the team in monitoring portfolio investments
- Prepare marketing materials to support the team’s direct calling efforts
As part of the program, all Summer Investment Analyst Interns attend a two-day conference, which enables interns to meet their intern colleagues from around the country, and to meet Senior Management and learn more about Prudential Capital Group.
Visit FAQs to learn more, including how a career at Prudential Capital Group differs from asset management, investment banking, or consulting, as well as how to submit a resume.